Are you ready to let go of money stress?
Money coaching can give you the peace of mind you desire and the power to build the life of your dreams. It can help you pay off the debt, get control over your spending and understand your patterns to influence future behavior.
Let me guess….
- You’ve tried to make changes before, but it never sticks. “Maybe I didn’t pick the right tracking software, maybe I’m just not a numbers person.”
- You don’t know where to start. “Ill stop using the cards after Christmas, I don’t know how I can turn this around. “
You don’t have to tackle it alone. It’s time to get some help.
Money coaching is perfect for you if:
- You have no idea where your money goes every month
- You aren’t making any progress towards long term goals
- You feel guilty when you spend money
- You get out of credit card debt just to get back in
- You want to be financially secure but still have a life
- You are ashamed of your bank balances and net worth
- You see yourself as a creative who doesn’t ‘get’ money
Most people fall off track because they only look at the numbers instead of looking at their patterns.
Your patterns will tell your story. So that’s where we start.
What do we do?
Together we will gather your financial data, formulate it into a monthly plan allowing for the adjustments and life changes that need to happen along the way. When done correctly, your numbers will reveal your true patterns that let us make educated financial decisions about your life.
But make no mistake, this isn’t about cutting back. “No more spa day!” “No more eating out!”. This is about aligning your goals and values to your spending. Prioritize what is important, cut the rest. When that clicks, the rest is fun. Easy peasy.
Once the foundation of the monthly plan is set, we branch out into the building blocks of debt repayment, savings plans and annual plans. All along the way exploring and adjusting your belief system and attitudes about money.
When the emotional work is coupled with the practical, that is where true sustainable change occurs.
I will work with you to:
– Evaluate your current money behaviors
– Explore your core needs and align it with your spending
– Create realistic plans for spending, saving, and paying off debts
– Use the MoneyMinder software to track and plan your spending
– Incorporate your personal vision into your spending plan
– Create an individualized coaching plan based on where you are in your financial journey
– Develop an action plan to achieve both financial and personal ambitions
– Teach practical money skills that will enhance your life spiritually, emotionally and financially
Are you ready to change your relationship with money?
We can tackle this together.
For clients interested in working 1:1 I offer a free 30 min consultation to learn more about the program and its structure.
Set up your free consultation HERE